Prior to your first visit at OPTM Physical Therapy of Saratoga, we invite you to download, print and complete our new patient forms; be sure to bring these completed forms to your first visit. The forms below are PDF files, which require Adobe Acrobat to view them. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, click here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. Please note that if you do not complete these forms prior to your first visit, you will be required to fill them out in our office.
- Insurance and Financial Policy (Click here to download)
- New Patient Registration Form (Click here to download)
- Medical History Questionnaire (Click here to download)
- Patient Record of Disclosure Form (Click here to download)
- Cancellation and No Show Policy (Click here to download)
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
Make sure you bring your physical therapy referral (provided to you by your doctor) along with your insurance card and payment information. If you are covered by Workers' Compensation, bring your claim number and your case manager's contact information. If you are covered by auto insurance, make sure you bring this information.
To learn how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to that information, click here to read our Notice of Privacy Practices.