At OPTM Physical Therapy of Saratoga, all of our services are provided by licensed physical therapists. We participate in continuing education programs in order to provide the most current and effective therapy available. All of our treatments are given in a one-on-one setting with the patient and physical therapist. Our skilled treatments are based on the most recent research and evidence based physical therapy techniques. Each member of our team of qualified physical therapists maintains a combination of the highest level of educational degrees and specialty certifications in the physical therapy profession.
All of our physical therapists and support staff work together to achieve our practice goals:
- To provide the highest level of physical therapy services in a safe and comforting environment.
- To return our patients to professional, competitive or recreational sports and activities in the shortest amount of time possible.
- To improve our patients' tolerance to functional activities of daily living.
- To help each patient achieve a complete and lasting recovery.
- To continue to evolve in our profession and ability to provide customer service.
- To respect, enjoy and nurture our collegial relationships.